Are you struggling to pay off your tax debt? Well, on this episode of Ask The Tax Attorney, I’ve got some helpful tips for you. You will learn about the different types of IRS installment agreements available to help pay off tax debts over time. So, don’t let tax debt stress you out. Get informed and head on over to the Ask the Tax Attorney podcast for more tips and insights from a seasoned tax attorney with over 20 years of experience.
In this episode you will learn:
1. What is an installment agreement, and how does it work?
2. Is it possible to negotiate with the IRS to set up a payment plan?
3. What are the requirements to set up an installment agreement?
4. How can taxpayers set up a payment plan with the IRS?
And if you need help with your tax debt, go to www.talktoclaudia.com today to learn how we can resolve it.
Connect with Claudia Moncarz:
- Website: https://www.moncarzlaw.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@AskTheTaxAttorney
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiamoncarz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AskTheTaxAttorney/
LISTEN OR SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
Spotify | Google Podcast | Amazon Music | Tuneln | Listen Notes | Pocket Casts | Podchaser | Deezer | Stitcher | Jio Saavn