In this episode of Ask The Tax Attorney, we sit down with financial expert, Shani Curry, to discuss the importance of seeking professional advice regarding taxes and financial management. Shani stress the importance of prioritizing financial responsibilities and being held accountable in order to improve financial stability. We learn about Shani’s personal experience, her clients’ diverse backgrounds, and how she helps them navigate financial stressors. In addition, Shani highlights the need for creating a financial plan and cutting unnecessary expenses to help clients manage their finances and break the cycle of living paycheck-to-paycheck. Join us as we discuss accountability, financial planning, and living within one’s means to avoid getting trapped in a financial cycle.
Listen in to learn more about:
- [00:04:21] Take action to minimize the physical penalties of financial mistakes, utilize spiritual connection for support, and aim for better credit and financial stability despite ongoing emotional forgiveness.
- [00:08:20] Loans give access to other people’s money. Before asking for a loan, consider your financial history, debt, credit score, and utilization. Aim to establish good credit to get someone to lend you money.
- [00:15:25] Accountability is important in executing a financial plan, as often people are aware of what steps they need to take but may feel emotionally overwhelmed and require guidance to follow through on a plan.
- [00:21:26] Beware of implementing too many business strategies at once, as it can create tax liabilities and penalties. Access to a tax attorney can be costly, but their wisdom can save you in the long run.
- [00:26:36] Build relationships with financial experts, list your financial issues and set deadlines, and connect with someone to hold you accountable.
My Tax Alarm. Attention business owners: Don’t let a single tax mistake jeopardize your future success. With My Tax Alarm, you can breathe easy knowing our expert tax professionals are monitoring your tax transcripts every day to catch any potential issues before they become a problem. Stay ahead of the IRS and sleep soundly tonight – join My Tax Alarm today
Connect with Claudia Moncarz:
- Website: https://www.moncarzlaw.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@AskTheTaxAttorney
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiamoncarz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AskTheTaxAttorney/
LISTEN OR SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
#lawpractice #financialcoach #lawfirm #stressors #moncarzlaw #askthetaxattorney #shanicurry