On this episode of Ask The Tax Attorney, we talk to Steven Veinger, a defense attorney with 25 years of experience. In his legal practice, he has learned from his mistakes and advises others to pick a niche and excel in it to become the go-to person in that area. Additionally, Steven stresses the importance of knowing which cases not to take and being honest with clients about what services can and cannot be provided.
Listen in to learn more about:
- [00:01:17] Steven advises others to pick a niche and specialize in it, rather than being a jack of all trades.
- [00:15:54] It’s important to know what cases not to take and to be honest with clients about what you can and can’t do. You should evaluate a case before quoting a price.
- [00:23:12] Don’t say anything to the police if you’re being arrested. Even if you think you’re helping yourself, it can be used against you. You have the right to an attorney. This also applies to the IRS
My Tax Alarm. Attention business owners: Don’t let a single tax mistake jeopardize your future success. With My Tax Alarm, you can breathe easy knowing our expert tax professionals are monitoring your tax transcripts every day to catch any potential issues before they become a problem. Stay ahead of the IRS and sleep soundly tonight – join My Tax Alarm today
STEVEN VEINGER BIO:
Steven Veinger is a law firm owner with over 25 years of experience practicing law. He initially graduated law school with the goal of becoming a sports agent lawyer but eventually found his way into litigation and insurance defense. Throughout his career, he has practiced law in different areas of the country, including New York, Arizona, and Florida. In Florida, he started his own law practice, taking on clients of all kinds, but he has come to realize the importance of having a niche and excelling in that specific area.
Connect with Steven https://veingerlaw.com/
Connect with Claudia Moncarz:
- Website: https://www.moncarzlaw.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@AskTheTaxAttorney
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiamoncarz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AskTheTaxAttorney/
LISTEN OR SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE IN YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
#lawpractice #think #lawfirm #trouble #moncarzlaw #askthetaxattorney #stevenveinger